Spring Cleaning can help with allergies
Spring is a welcome reprieve from the long New England winters — that is, unless you suffer from spring allergies. You don’t, however, have to suffer inside your home.
Here are 8 solutions to alleviate spring allergies:
- Change air filters every 30 days during peak usage months.
- Clean hard and carpeted floor surfaces often and shake out or vacuum door mats.
- Check the seals in all windows and doors, and re-seal where necessary
- Use a humidifier to balance humidity levels.
- Install a whole-house air cleaner.
- Have your air ducts cleaned.
- Resist the urge to open doors and windows even on the nicest days!
- Have your home checked by an HVAC technician annually.
Don’t suffer from Spring Allergies! Contact SERVPRO of Cambridge/Belmont (617) 864-7378 for assistance!