SERVPRO Knows How to Clean Up Commercial Fire Damage in Belmont
Our Belmont Fire Damage Experts Are Skilled at Remediating Your Fire-Related Issues
Effective remediation of fire-related issues at Belmont businesses requires knowing how to locate, correctly identify, and remove different types of residues. Moreover, the proper training, skills, and equipment are needed to complete this process successfully. Fortunately, SERVPRO technicians possess all of these essential attributes.
SERVPRO, a commercial fire damage firm in Belmont, routinely inspects, cleans up, and restores local fire-impacted businesses. A key effort of our smoke remediation and fire restoration services is residue removal. In performing this work, our skilled fire damage restoration professionals do the following things:
- Carefully examine your facilities, starting from the origin of the blaze to the furthest reaches of the fire and smoke damage, to determine the location and extent of residue deposits around your shop, restaurant, hotel, or other enterprises.
- Inspect and classify residues once they have been located to select the best method to clean them up
- Identify the type of surface the residue is on so that appropriate cleaning measures can be taken to preserve the material this fire and smoke waste covers.
- Use dry, wet, abrasive, or innovative techniques to remove fire-related coatings from impacted surfaces.
- Expertly dispose of any fire and smoke wastes according to government and industry-approved safety guidelines.
Four Main Factors Affecting Residue Cleanup
Our technicians remain mindful of the factors affecting the rate and effectiveness of residue cleanup efforts. They understand that:
- A certain amount of time is required for cleaning and deodorizing products to work
- Agitation helps to dislodge residue particles faster
- Different chemical actions, like dissolving or bleaching, are best for each situation
- Heat speeds up chemical reactions.
With all of that said, if you ever need fire damage remediation at your business, don’t hesitate to contact SERVPRO of Cambridge/Belmont. We are always ready for your call at (617) 864-7378.