Cambridge Office Ceiling Water Cleanup by SERVPRO
Water Damage Restoration Revitalizes Businesses
Water damage from plumbing damage and other concerns can happen anywhere and at any time, putting sudden, undue pressure on local businesses. While Cambridge commercial properties can take steps to prepare for damage, like installing water sensors and bringing in licensed professionals to perform maintenance, disasters can still occur at any time of the day or night.
SERVPRO water damage restoration returns Cambridge businesses to a sanitary, preloss state 24 hours a day. Restoration technicians can perform inspection, cleanup, and rebuilding according to industry standards and local regulations for commercial facilities.
How SERVPRO Can Dry Ceiling Water Leak Effects
Restoration technicians can use the following techniques to mitigate water damage from a ceiling leak, including for commercial drop ceilings:
- Technicians can inspect the area with high-end water detection equipment, including thermal imaging cameras and pinless moisture sensors that can detect moisture over an inch deep in a multitude of surfaces
- Drywall ceilings may require partial demolition in cases with more extensive damage. If the water is relatively new, techs can make small cutouts in the ceiling for ventilation during the drying
- Ceiling tiles are removable for drying but may be prone to warping and crumbling after water damage. Depending on their condition, replacement is often much more cost-effective for these tiles than repair
- Portable extractors with specialized attachments can mitigate moisture in vulnerable areas like carpeting
- Carefully-positioned air movers and dehumidifiers work together to remove remaining moisture after extraction and can be paired with polyethylene drying chambers and sheeting, more effectively forcing air into ceiling cavities
Property owners can reach SERVPRO of Cambridge / Belmont at (617) 864-7378. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster and can help businesses reopen their doors.